5 best websites for Train Enquiry, Seat avaliblility and Ticket booking
Hi everybody reading my blog, I was out on a vacation and busy traveling cities of India. Now as you got know that I was on a trip and my trip was so comfortable with my Mini Laptop and an Internet Connection in Hand. I used to book and check train tickets of Indian railways on my travel. And by my good experience of journey with Indian Rail I am so happy with the use of Internet and my Mini Laptop for booking E tickets online.
Today I am sharing the best websites to Just Check availability of birth in train and to book them with your Indian bank’s debit, credit, ATM card or Internet banking facility.
So following is the websites and their best feature for you who love to travel with comfort.
- MakeMyTrip: Easiest train Search multiple days and Classes, Booking and free PNR status updates by sms and Email, No ads on site, simple to use.
- ClearTrip.com: Easy train search for many days and classes clean website.
- Yatra.com: Easy but slow search of trains and ticket’s availability, Yet simple and cheap bookings.
- IRCTC.Co.in: This is the official website of Indian railways It is recommended for cheapest train ticket booking with less facility and not very convenient search but best to save money.
- RailMitra.com: This website could be used to search and see the current status of trains, check PNR status, Prediction or confirmation chances of waiting list PNR and more. You can also book food in train for your train journey from RailMitra App.
Except these best websites their are lots of more website fro the same purpose but I recommend you to book tickets and schedule your journey with MakeMyTrip, ClearTrip, Yatra. But if you want to save 10-30 rs on a booking you can search tickets from these three websites and book from IRCTC. There is another good website which will just give you the all trains that arrives and departs from any station is good to be mentioned in this list this is INDIAN RAIL INFO.
So if you have any thing to mention you can comment below, If you at least liked this article and my tips follow me on Twitter. I will again come to feed you with great and simple Tips and Tricks which will make your life easier. Take Care and happy Journey.