Write for Us
Enjoy writing about technology, internet, mobile and computers ? The huge volume of Indians love to read about the new technology, new trends in internet, blogging, social networking and feel very comfortable to read how-to and tips related articles.
If you enjoy writing about Technology(Internet, Mobile, Computers ) we are currently accepting author applications on these topics.
What does writing for Tech Mitra get me?
In return for your original quality post, you get the chance to introduce yourself to the Tech Mitra readers community and show off your writing talents. This will typically convert to additional traffic and subscribers for your weblog , business site, your job and your portfolio. You will also get your own author page and each post will include a link to your website or blog (after a few posts).
How does being a guest/full author?
When you sign up to contribute a weekly post to Tech Mitra you will typically receive your own login information, and your account will be set as a contributor. Being a contributor means that your post will be published upon approval. Opportunities will be available to be promoted to author once you’ve written at least 5 posts.
Currently most guest authors write once a week, however, how often you write is left up to you. If you only want to contribute 2 posts total, that is fine. There is no minimum contribution required.
We do not edit or change your posts in any way. Any changes or modifications or only made by the author or by us at the request of the author. We only add a quick blurb about the author at the top of their first few posts as an introduction to our readers and we often make adjustments to the title, post slug, category, and tags if necessary.
What kind of author(s) are you looking for?
Tech Mitra looking for individuals who enjoy writing about any of the following subjects:
* Internet News
* Computer News
* Internet Trends
* Internet, PC, Mobile reviews
* How to and tips on Internet, PC or Mobile
Rules & Guidelines for Guest Authors
The rules are in place to ensure that the quality of posts and integrity of the site goes and remains high.
* The post/article should not be reproduced anywhere else on the web (in English) including your own blog (neither party benefits from duplicate content).
* Any images used in the post cannot mess up the design of the site. As a guideline, the max width of any picture you post should not exceed 500 pixels.
* It is okay to link to your own blog if it is relevant to do so (eg. referring to a coding example or whatnot). However, you should not write articles around topics to justify a link to your blog and you should not actively encourage visitors to visit your blog. Remember, you get a link to your blog at the top of your posts, a link on your author page, and the links are clearly marked so that your site gets exposure.
* No affiliate codes or referral links are allowed in posts.
Have additional questions or ready to apply? Feel free to contact us!